Wednesday 13 March 2019

A Baby Boy



He grows up as a man - a good son for his mom & dad, a naughty-yet-kind brother to his sister. While in other side, I love the way he complains when he gets himself a disease. His left ear does not function very well, to be clear. It feels good when someone seeks for your presence - because he needs you, he feels complete when you are around - as I do feel, completely complete. 

He cries like a baby, a hungry baby asking for milk from his mother. Or a sick baby asking for his mother to look after him every second - change his diaper, rub his back until he falls asleep in peace. Without doubt or fear of anything, I literally calm him down, whispering everything is gonna be fine - as hard as I could, doing the best of the best that I could - to make him feel the best.

I may not be his favorite person when he's sick, yet the moment he tells (read: complains) me everything literally shows he needs me too. I have no idea how long it takes for him to fall back to my arm again, but I never stopped praying may he always be happy with what makes him happy now - with or without me, as long as he is happy, that's all that matters.

How I wish I could turn back the clock, the moment he showers me with full of loves - the screen never missed his "❤️" messages, calling me sayang like everyday. It makes me feel loved, I swear. I know he is now trying to fall back to me again, like how he used to do last time. Yet, if his heart still says no - the borders between us are too strong to be broken, at least I have tried my best to make him happy. A few months from now, he's not gonna see me again in person. I let his heart decide and for sure, he is the first person I'm gonna miss the most.

1800+ km

Wishing you a speedy recovery, sayang. Good night.

Much love,
Nuraini

No comments:

Post a Comment