Wednesday 30 January 2019

Late Night Thoughts



His dreams were beyond everything in this world.
As higher than the mountains, as wider than the ocean.
Getting spliced with a very wonderful woman was one of his dreams, I believe.
He ever raised his voice yet she never runs away.
Fight and stay, fight and stay again.
Tolerance and endurance are the keys of two hearts to be tied together.
Beyond any doubt, I suppose it is what we call true love.

He never complained for what he lacks of, yet he never asked for more.
Being surrounded by his four princesses is such a blessing he could ask.
My vision becomes blurry, interrupting my eyes to see clearly.
Remembering back in decades ago.
He went home with Twisties on hands - some for the kids, some was given to Coopy the dog.
Red - the original, green - the spicy.
The kids were fighting unendingly to win the red - that is also called a monthly gift.
Spanner on right hand while shedding sweat with the other hand.
350 was on overmuch quantity to buy the kids happiness.
He enjoys his life - what I know and I hope it will never end.

Much love,
Nuraini

No comments:

Post a Comment